Regardless of where you live, work, socialize, etc. yoga teaches us to how to discover happiness and contentment everywhere. Yoga teaches us to find the calm in the uncomfortable.

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Quintessentials


O.K. so I've always been a little neurotic when it comes to writing in general, so I obviously am a huge advocate of planners, but I've found that electronic planners just don't do it for me and I much prefer physically writing down my schedule, notes, lists, etc. I have been through my fair share of planners and none of them compare to the Lilly Pulitzer Agenda. Generally, I am not a huge Lilly fan, but this planner has it all! Not only does it have a monthly calendar, but it has a weekly calendar which gives me tons of room to write down my assignments, yoga classes, work schedule, etc. Along with added fun extras such as a "dates to remember," "reasons for a party," contacts, notes, and even stickers
...Alright, so I'm a nerd for getting way too into this, but honestly this planner is the best!

The next thing I cannot live without is non-chip manicures! Shamefully, I am a nail biter, so regular manicures last me about three days. The non-chip manicure has become my remedy to nail biting and my last one stayed on for almost an entire month! However, I have found that the best brand by far is the OPI Axxium Gel. I experimented with another brand and it came off in about three days! A manicure that lasts a month versus three days--clearly there's no comparison!







And you will rarely spot me without my Synergy Kombucha Tea. I will admit, the first time I tried it during my first detox I was not that in to the drink, but now my body actually craves kombucha tea! I have so much more energy and it helps my cravings. I usually enjoy one after a meal, because the enzymes and probiotics found in the kombucha tea help aid in breaking down the food and speeding up your metabolism. Recently, the Synergy brand in particular was recalled for labeling purposes and I went through a major "Synergy withdrawal." I tried a bunch of different brands, but Synergy is by far my favorite!

No comments: